Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sorry

Well, I took a little break from posting. Everything had been a bit overwhelming for me for awhile and I just couldn't get myself to post anything. Sorry about that!

Ben is well. He goes in for a spinal tap tomorrow so I will be sure to post how it all goes. Ben has been tired and dealing with all of the emotional ramifications of this whole process but on the whole he is good. Things are fantastic at school (as someone at his school said, "his test scores for the standardized test were off the charts!") and with friends. He continues to be an amazing and brave boy who surprises me with his strength and kindness on a daily basis!

1 comment:

Julie said...

There is absolutely no need to apologize. As I've told my friends, if I'm not posting it's because things are going smoothly. Normal life is able to reign!