Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A short delay

We went to the hospital for a blood check today and found out that Ben is still neutropenic - number is at about 90 so way under where he needs to be for Maintenance to begin. Unfortunately, Ben will need to take the yucky antibiotic until the number goes up. We are scheduled to go back in on Friday morning for another check. The expectation is that it should bounce back up and that Maintenance can start next Thursday. Ben was very disappointed but mostly just upset that he needs to take the oral antibiotics which he really does not like.

1 comment:

Lea White said...

Praying really hard that your counts rise quickly so that Maintenance can start!

Lea White