Friday, June 27, 2008

Nothing New

All of a sudden I realized that I hadn't made a post in awhile so thought I should give an update. The good news is that I didn't post because there really hasn't been anything going on. Ben completed another course of steroids on Monday so we are happy we survived another month. He was moody and emotional, but I must say it didn't seem quite as bad as the past few months. The boys were able to attend science camp at the science museum all this week with two of their best friends. They had a fantastic time and the teacher commented to me today that Ben and David were so much fun to have in her class and that they are really terrific brothers. I couldn't agree more! Last night they were arguing with each other about which one loved the other more ("I love you more!" "No, I love you more!") - very cute.

Next week should be pretty quiet as we don't have any camp scheduled but we are signed up for hockey, tennis and swimming lessons so should be a relaxing and fun week!

No comments: