Friday, September 21, 2007

Some News

I came home today to find a letter indicating that I have been appointed to the Board of Governors of Cedars. This will allow Nicole and me to participate more actively in fundraising for the hospital, the Cancer Institute and the cancer research done there.

We are going to focus our efforts in large part on the Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Fund, including by directing that our own contributions be allocated there. So let me start by asking all of you to donate whatever you can, however nominal, to this fund. The link is in the right margin.

And if you forget, don't worry, we will be covering this material again. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Attorney Pearson :D Cedars couldn't have made a better choice! :D

Unknown said...

I have *such* a big shot for a brother! Smart board.