Monday, November 26, 2007
Ben's numbers were great today and because he has not had a temperature and is feeling well the doctor decided to take him off both antibiotic pumps! Ben was so excited. Even better, if he feels up to it, Ben gets to go to school tomorrow!!! It will likely be the only day he will be able to go until January but he is excited just the same. We will go into the hospital Wednesday morning so they can check his numbers and examine the infections on his back but if all goes as expected the second half of Delayed Intensification will start on Thursday. Today has been a nice day of great news - we like these days!