Saturday, June 2, 2007

Saturday Report

Ben, David and I went to a store today to get new fishing rods and some tackle, as Ben wants to go fishing. Assuming the doctors allow it, I'll try to take them in the next couple of weeks. Irvine Lake, probably.

We had a nice visit from Uncle Mike and Aunt Betsey -- the kids now have cool Phillies jerseys.

I have lots of medical stuff to report (test results details, etc.), but frankly I don't feel like doing it right now! We just had an enjoyable, relaxing day. I have to spend most of the day tomorrow in the office, but Ben is going to try to go to a going away party for one of his friends who is moving to another city. It is in a park (outdoor environments are pretty safe even when there are people around), so we think it will be OK.

No comments: