Friday, May 25, 2007

The New Prescription

Cipro -- an antibiotic. His white blood cell count must still be really low.

I gave Ben and David chess lessons this afternoon. They really picked it up quickly, and Ben already gets the concept of thinking ahead to future moves.

Ben really has been pumped up by the response to some threads I started about him on some message boards I frequent. Lots and lots of people pulling and praying for him. He also liked cards he got from my hockey team and my mother's office. He got an e-mail from a celebrity leukemia survivor which I will post if I get permission -- also very cool. A firefighter offered to send some fireman stuff and a soldier is sending unit patches and coins. He is really psyched! Thanks to all of you for helping Ben! It makes a huge difference.

No comments: