Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Waiting for Big Test Results

I'm at work today. We are waiting for the results of Ben's bone marrow biopsy which was done on Friday. We need the blast cells (cancer cells) to be less than 5% of the total cell count in his bone marrow, which would indicate that the chemo is working well and he is likely to be cured. If we don't reach this target, it means the chemo is not working as well as we would like and he is a "high-risk" patient.

So today is a really good day to pray for Ben if you are so inclined. I'll post the results when we get them. Might not be until tomorrow morning when we see the doctors at Cedars.

1 comment:

Gail & Stan said...

Of course we are hoping and praying for the very best outcome!!

Love, Aunt Gail & Uncle Stanley